Skip to main content

Richard brandson.


9. Sir Richard Branson, Virgin Group – Anyone who owns more than 400 companies and is worth billions of dollars is clearly doing many things right. I admire Richard Branson’s tenacity, and I admire his personal brand—so much so, that when my paired leadership partner, Mary Michelle Scott, and I recently traveled to Australia with several of our team in our launch of Fishbowl Australia, we made the effort and kept the commitment to fly with Virgin Airlines every step of the way.
WATCH: Sir Richard Branson On Entrepreneurship

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How world look like without colours?

Welcome to my blog,     I am happy to see you happy.                 "When you get tired of this colourful world,  just change the game and try to look in b/w way".               The new trend of looking world without colours drive me to take pictures in black and white mode.  Really this make me internally happy from heart. World is really amazing without colours. # blackNwhiteWorld   This reminds me of old time.     "Try to Find happiness, instead of creating ".

14 things successful person have.

I’m constantly interviewing successful people here at Forbes. Since 2007, I’ve spoken to over 1,200 CEOs, celebrities, authors, politicians and even an astronaut. When speaking to these individuals, I always notice common traits that they all have, which lend to their success. I’ve boiled all of these into the top 14 things that all of them have in common. If you can think of any additional ones, leave them in the comments. 1. They know when to stay and when to leave.  Successful people know exactly when they should change employers, start a company or fold their company. They have good intuition and aren’t afraid to make hard choices, despite opposing forces. 2. They do more than what’s asked of them.  They view their job descriptions as just the beginning of what they can do with their job. After they’ve completed their mandatory tasks, they will always ask to take on more projects that challenge them. They are even willing to take on the tedious work that no...

Warren Buffett's Probability Analysis is His Key to Success.

Warren Buffett's Probability Analysis is His Key to Success Warren Buffett is synonymous with wealth. At the core of his investing philosophy, one basic principle – elementary probability – has been the north star of his strategy. Stable-boy selection.         Warren Buffett began applying probability to analysis as a boy. He devised a tip sheet called “stable-boy selections” that he sold for 25 cents a sheet. The sheet contained historical information about horses, racetracks, weather on race day, and instructions on how to analyze the data. For example, if a horse had won four out of five races on a certain racetrack on sunny days, and if a race was going to be held on the same race track on a sunny day, then the historical chance of the horse winning the race would be 80%. The Evolution of Warren Buffett .          As a young man, Buffett used quantitative probability analysis along with "scuttlebutt investing," or "the business...